A beautiful hamlet, Chopta in Uttrakahnd is known as “Mini Switzerland” of India. This picturesque village nestled in the midst of pines, deodars, rhododendrons and other conifers has been steadily becoming a popular trekking destination acting as base for treks to Tunganath Temple and Chandrasila Peak. The trek from Chopta to Tunganath Temple and Chandrashila is a one of the easiest treks of Uttrakhand and one gets unobstructed views of the Himalayas namely the Kedarnath and Chaukhamba peaks. March, April, October, and November are the best time to undertake 3 Days Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek though is can be done anytime of the year except the monsoons.
- Transport from Haridwar to Haridwar using Non AC Dzire [for 4 person] Non AC Innova [for 6 person] or Non AC Tempo Traveller [for 8- 10 Person]
- Accommodation for 2 Nights Tented accommodation on Sharing basis
- Driver Allowance, fuel charges, toll & parking charges
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Expense incurred due to bad weather condition, road closes, landslides etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in 'Tour include'
Day 1- Haridwar – Chopta (240 Kms/approx.6-7 Hrs.)
Pick-up from Haridwar hotel/ station and drive to Chopta enjoying the scenic beauty of the Kedar Valley along the way. En-route visit the Omkareshwar Temple at Ukhimath which happens to bethe winter seat of Shri Kedarnath Ji . Upon arrival check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free for relaxation. Overnight stay at Chopta.
Day 2- Chopta- Tungnath Temple [5 Kms Trek one way] - Chandrashila [1 Kms Trek one way]
After breakfast, start your trek towards Tungnath passing through some ofthe panoramic bugyals(meadows)of the Uttrakhand region. Tuganath temple is the the highest Shiva Temple in world located at 3638 mts & further to Chandrashila peak (4000 mts). After exploring the beauty of Tungnath and surrounding, back to Chopta. Rest of the time free at leisure and own activity. Dinner and overnight stay at Chopta.
Day 3- Departure Chopta- Haridwar Drop (240 Kms/approx. 6 Hrs)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Haridwar. Upon arrival at Haridwar, our driver will drop you at Haridwar hotel or station in time board the train for onward destination.